Wednesday, January 30, 2013

GOOPHONE i5 N2 or lte (lite) CLOCKWORKMOD ENGLISH RECOVERY FILE

I just got the GOOPHONE i5 N2 (lite) from fastcardtech and I have made a custom CWM recovery file FOR THIS PHONE. This file must be flashed using the standard MTK65xx Flash Tool and load the scatter file. The recovery file provided is in chinese and not safe to be mucking around with so you can get it from this link HERE
I will not be responsible for bricked devices. This works perfectly on my goophone i5 N2.

4 comments:

  1. Hello sir , I have Note 2 clone not from fastcardtech though. how can i port CWM on my phone ? what should i do sir ? TIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to search on xda forum how to do this. It is a long complicated process used by developers. You will also need the Android SDK and latest Java as well.

      Delete
    2. Hello Greg, I have Goophone i5 N2 and I tried to flash with your recovery file which you provided .
      I tried 4 different version (3.13xx and 3.12xx)of SP flash tool and in both version I still get 2 different errors 4050 or 8038 ...
      I run it on Win 7 (64 bit)
      Could you please provide me a link to functional SP flash tool which you used > Thanks a lot
      My mail : ja.viper@email.cz

      Delete
  2. Sir do u know of any other china phone without camera? or does fastcardtech remove camera for us buyer? not including those 2 model from (huawei and ino).

    ReplyDelete